If you want to add your newly scanned FullContact business cards to your Pipedrive, you can do that using Zapier.
To connect your FullContact account to Zapier, you will need an active FullContact account. To learn more about getting started with FullContact on Zapier, go here.
To link your FullContact account to Pipedrive, you will need an active Pipedrive account. If you are looking to familiarize yourself with Pipedrive, check here. You can find out about getting started with Pipedrive on Zapier here.
Click here to create a new person in Pipedrive from a new business card in FullContact.
- Choose your FullContact account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new FullContact account, enter your Access Token in the appropriate field when prompted in the pop-up window.
- Choose your Pipedrive account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Pipedrive account you will need to plug in your personal API token, found by going to Settings > Personal > API in your Pipedrive account.
- The Zap will have default fields chosen for the Name field. If you wish to change this, you can do so from this screen.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, newly scanned business cards in FullContact will be added to Pipedrive as a new person.
Note: If you ever want to change this FullContact and Pipedrive integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
You can also check out all that's possible with FullContact on Zapier, and other ways to connect FullContact and Pipedrive.