The Outlook add-in for Pipedrive is a great way to create items and activities in Pipedrive from the comfort of your Outlook inbox.
It's free and available for the Outlook web-app on all operating systems, as well as the Outlook desktop app on Windows and iOS.
To enable the Outlook add-in for Pipedrive...
- Go to the Office Store and search for Pipedrive, or go here.
- Click the Get it now button
- Sign in with your Office credentials
- Open either the web-app or desktop version of the Outlook email client.
- Click on any email in your Outlook account.
- Find Pipedrive tab saying 'Create Sales CRM Data'
- Click the Link your account button.
To use the Outlook add-in...
- Open any email in your Outlook account,
- Click on the Pipedrive tab
- Select the contact you’d like to add to Pipedrive
- Complete the details, and click Save.
Through the add-in you can do the following...
- Add contacts from Outlook emails to your Pipedrive account.
- Add deals to your Pipedrive account.
- Add activities, and attach them to existing deals in Pipedrive.
- Save the email to Pipedrive, by utilizing Pipedrive's Smart Email BCC address.
Note: the Pipedrive add-in for Outlook does not sync your emails or calendar between Outlook and Pipedrive.