If you want to create deals in Pipedrive for each new Wufoo form submission, you can do that using Zapier.
To link your Wufoo account to Pipedrive, you will need an active Pipedrive account. If you are looking to familiarize yourself with Pipedrive, check here. You can find out about getting started with Pipedrive on Zapier here.
Click here to Create Pipedrive Deals via Wufoo Form.
- Choose your Wufoo account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Enter your Wufoo login email, password, and account name, and click Save + Continue.
- Select which form to use to create new Desk cases using the Form drop-down.
- Choose your Pipedrive account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Pipedrive account you will need to plug in your personal API token, found under the API section in the settings of your Pipedrive account.
- Craft the Title that you wish to use using fields from Wufoo.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, newly completed Wufoo submissions will be automatically added as new Pipedrive deals.
Note - if you ever want to change this Pipedrive and Wufoo integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.