Chatbot: performance and status
After you embed your Chatbot in your website, you will be able to monitor its performance and status.
- Viewed – The number of times your Chatbot has been viewed.
- Clicked – The number of times a viewer interacted with your Chatbot. Interacting, in this case, counts as when someone typed into the chat but the conversation was not completed.
- Qualified – Successful chat submissions.
- Disqualified – The number of chats that were not qualified as leads or deals.
- Status – Active or inactive. If you deactivate your playbook, it will show up under Inactive Playbooks and won't be executed on your website.
If you click on the "..." button next to each Chatbot playbook, you can edit and embed, deactivate, duplicate and delete the playbook in your profile.