Smart Docs: How can I remove the Pipedrive logo?
Admin users will be able to remove the Pipedrive logo and “Try now free” button in the footer of publicly shared documents links.
To enable this feature, go to Tools and apps > Smart Docs > Customization > Remove Pipedrive logo. Check the box and save the changes.
Enabling this will also remove the Pipedrive logo from the emails sent during the eSignature signing process, which include:
- The email requesting an eSignature
- The email reminding the user to sign the document
- The email informing that everyone has signed the document
- The email canceling the signing process
- The email with the authentication code for eSignatures
Any emails sent to Pipedrive users during the signing process will also have the Pipedrive logo removed. For emails sent to non-Pipedrive users, the logo will be removed for all emails and documents created after the feature is turned on.