Web Forms: performance and status
After you share or embed your Web Form, you will be able to monitor its performance and status.
- Viewed – The number of times your web form has been viewed
- Interacted – The number of times a viewer interacted with your web form. Interacting, in this case, counts as when something was typed into the form field but not submitted.
- Submitted – the number of submissions completed
- Conversion – The percentage of views that resulted in a submission
- Status– Active or inactive. if you deactivate your web form, it will show up under "Inactive Web Forms" and show up as a broken link for viewers.
If you click on the "..." button next to each web form, you can edit, share and embed, deactivate, duplicate and delete the web form.