Why are my settings different than in Pipedrive's articles and videos?
Jenny Takahara, August 23, 2022
You may be wondering why your Settings page looks different than what you've been seeing in some of our training material. This is most likely because you're not an admin user in your Pipedrive account.
Note: The user that creates the Pipedrive account is automatically an admin user. Any admin users added later can demote that original user if needed.
Admin users can do everything in the Pipedrive company account, including:
- Update the billing information for the account
- Add, remove, or edit users in the account
- Change the Pipedrive company account name
- Control company visibility groups and permission sets
- Create goals for other users
- Create and edit custom fields
- Create and edit pipelines and stages
- Control VOIP configurations
- Create and monitor webhooks throughout the account
- Enable any account-wide features
- Have full visibility of every deal, person and organization in the company Pipedrive account
- Import and export data
If you need to become an admin user, any existing admin user in the Pipedrive account can click here to learn how to do so.
Was this article helpful?