Campaigns: how to edit DNS Records
If you are in the process of authenticating your domain for sending Campaigns, you will need to add the names and values we provide you to your domain registrar's website.
Below you can find links to the support articles about Domain Name System (DNS) records management for popular domain providers.
If you can't find your provider on the list, look for it on your provider's website and contact its support service or search through the below help articles.
- Amazon Web Services: Configuring DNS
- Bluehost Bluerock: Manage DNS Records
- Bluehost Legacy: DNS Management
- Dreamhost: DNS Overview
- GoDaddy: Add a CNAME Record
- Google Domains: DNS Basics
- Hostgator: Manage DNS records
- Hover: Edit DNS Record
- IONOS: Configuring CNAME Records
- Namecheap: SPF & DKIM
- Squarespace: Advanced DNS Settings
- Stablehost: How do I get to cPanel?
- WordPress: Adding Custom DNS Records
- Siteground: Create CNAME Records
- Wix: Adding or updating CNAME Records
Learn more about authenticating your domain in this article.