All admin users will automatically have full access to the Campaigns add-on. Access for regular users and other permission sets can be managed by admin users by going to Company settings > Manage users > Permission sets, selecting the correct user group and enabling these permissions:
- Manage sender information and domain information – Add, edit and delete information about senders. Sender information will be used by all users who can send campaigns.
- View campaign reports – Have access to reports that show the email campaign's performance (open and click rates, top geographical locations, bounces and more).
- Send campaigns – Send out campaigns to subscribed contacts.
- Edit campaigns and email templates – Add and edit campaigns as well as templates for campaign emails. Note that sending out campaigns is controlled by different permission.
- Delete campaigns and email templates – Delete campaign drafts and templates for campaign emails.