How are emails threaded in Pipedrive?
Email threads are Pipedrive's way of showing you the full email conversation you have had with specific participants. If you have email sync enabled, when an email is composed by replying to or forwarding a previous message, it will always be threaded together with the original email.
And once emails have been threaded together, they can only be linked to one deal and contact person.
Things to keep in mind
1. Pipedrive identifies email threads using the following internet message headers:
- Message-Id – the message being sent
- In-Reply-To – the message being replied to
- References – the thread where the message originated.
When synced emails match these rules, they’ll be threaded together on our side.
2. Pipedrive has its own threading rules, so threads may appear differently between Pipedrive and your email provider.
3. Emails in Pipedrive can’t be unthreaded.
Was this article helpful?