When moving to Pipedrive from another CRM solution, you will want to be able to carry over all of your previous information seamlessly. Pipedrive has a third-party partner — Import2 —that will handle all of the heavy lifting for you.
Depending on the volume of data you are looking to bring over into Pipedrive, the amount of time until the migration is complete may vary. We suggest allowing twenty-four hours and contacting Import2 if you run into any issues.
Before you start your import with Import2, it's important to make sure users and pipelines are already set up in your Pipedrive account. If the import is initiated before users are invited and pipelines are created, all of your data may end up being owned by one user or in the same pipeline.
To get started, go to Tools and apps > Import data > From another software.
From there you can follow these steps:
- Find the name of your previous software, and click the Import button.
- You will be redirected to an Import2 page, which will ask for the login credentials of your previous software.
- Provide the login credentials for your previous software, and click Test connection to verify them for Import2.
- Click Start Import to begin the import process. This will initiate the full import of your data from your old CRM into your new Pipedrive account.
An Import2 status page will appear, displaying the details and progress of your import. Once your import is completed, Import2 will send you an email notification to review.
You can currently migrate from any of the following software using Import2.
- Capsule CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- NetSuite CRM
- Pipedrive (to import data from one Pipedrive company account into another company account)
- Redtail CRM
- Sugar CRM
- Suite CRM
- Zendesk Sell
- Zoho CRM
When importing data from another CRM via Import2, it's important to note the following:
- Import2 offers a free migration up to 100,000 records, and paid migrations for larger databases. You can find more information about what constitutes a 'record' in this article.
- The Import2 import function is available for both trialing and paying Pipedrive accounts.
- Users may request up to five custom field mappings for free from Import2. You may request these additional mappings after you have initiated your import using the steps above.
- Import2 supports multiple import sessions per Pipedrive account.
If you have specific questions about your import, you can contact Import2 directly via live chat on their website.