Aircall is an app designed to set and manage phone operations for companies around the globe. Specifically, Pipedrive's integration with Aircall allows users to make phone calls from Pipedrive using Aircall's functions, so you do not need to interrupt your workflow in Pipedrive in order to stay productive.
This integration will have log all inbound/outbound calls and voicemails as activities in Pipedrive, and automatically generate new Pipedrive contacts whenever you call a phone number that does not match an existing contact phone number in your Pipedrive database.
Before getting started, you will need to register (and confirm) a new account in Aircall.
- Go to Aircall website.
- Register for a new account, providing an email address.
- Confirm your new account via email, at the provided email address.
- Add a company phone number in Aircall web-app.
Once your account is registered, you can begin connecting Aircall to Pipedrive.
- Go to Configuration > Integrations to third parties (Aircall webapp)
- Click on Add your first integration, select Pipedrive, and submit your Pipedrive API token.
- Confirm that Pipedrive is now displayed as an active integration.
You can invite your Pipedrive users to the same Aircall account and let everyone in your company use Aircall to receive and make phone calls. Invited ssers will receive an invitation by email to join your account. To invite additional users to Aircall, go to the Teams section in Aircall, and click on "Invite new team member".
These users will also be prompted to install Aircall desktop app to start receiving and making phone calls using your company phone number.
- Go to Aircall website and click on Apps.
- Download and install Aircall for desktop.
- Open the Aircall desktop app for the first time.
These newly-invited users will not need to setup the integration with their Pipedrive API tokens.
However, each new user needs to make sure that Aircall is selected as a default app in their computers. To do so, the user will need to...
- Confirm that the Pipedrive phone number link syntax is set to tel:[number].
- Open FaceTime, go to Preferences > Settings, find the 'Default for calls' dropdown, and select Aircall.
- In the Pipedrive app, click on a phone number and confirm the 'Remember my choice for all links of this type' in the External Protocol Request prompt that opens.
Note: If the newly-added user is not an Admin User, they will need to inquire with an Admin User in the account to confirm this information.