- Go to Personal Preferences > Email sync.
- Click the Add new account button.
- You will be directed to a new webpage and prompted to provide the login credentials of the account you want to sync to Pipedrive.
If you are asked to provide your IMAP and SMTP port information, we suggest learning more here.
Once connected, you will be asked to specify which emails should be synced to Pipedrive.
SYNC EMAILS WITH
This is the setting for all future emails synced over to your Pipedrive inbox.
- All emails will be synced with Pipedrive
Every email in the account — both incoming and sent — will be synced to Pipedrive.
- Only emails with certain labels will be synced with Pipedrive
When chosen, this will let you choose from the labels in your synced email address, and choose which to sync to your Pipedrive account.
SYNC STARTING FROM
This will be the setting for when to start syncing emails over to your Pipedrive inbox.
- If Now is chosen, no historical emails will be synced, but any emails going forward will be synced.
- If 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months is chosen as the starting point your past sync, you will be given the option to sync over emails from either 'All People', or from 'Pipedrive Contacts only'.
SYNC PAST EMAILS SENT AND RECEIVED FROM
This option will only show up if you selected '1 month', '3 months', or '6 months' as the starting point under the 'Sync Starting from' option.
- Pipedrive contacts only
This option will sync over all emails that have an email address associated with a Pipedrive contact that already exists in your Pipedrive account. Syncing over emails from 'Pipedrive contacts only' is only an option for setting up the initial past sync. For emails going forward and any re-syncs, you will only be able to sync all emails or emails under certain labels.
- All people
This option will sync over all emails from all of your contacts, regardless if they already have a linked Pipedrive contact.
Click the Start syncing button to begin the syncing process!