Campaigns: double opt-in marketing contacts as mandatory
Using Campaigns means sending out email campaigns from Pipedrive’s shared infrastructure. Our infrastructure allows emails to land in the recipients' inbox and prevents them from bouncing due to its reputation.
Since double opt-in contacts rarely diminish the quality of email delivery reputation, we require that some businesses use it for their email marketing campaigns.
Our email compliance team investigates each case before limiting a company's account. Email compliance will not require you to only use double opt-in contacts if risks haven't been identified.
Below is a list of cases when email compliance might limit a Campaigns account:
- The company is in a prohibited content category
- The company sent out campaigns that blocked Pipedrive's infrastructure
- The company sent out campaigns that reduced the supply of infrastructure to spam
- The company attempted to send out email campaigns to either uninterested or not opted-in contacts
- The company doesn't follow Pipedrive's sent email delivery improvement recommendations
Company users with send campaign permissions will receive an email notification similar to the one below:
They will see a warning badge next to the view recipients button when creating a new email campaign.
If your account has been limited to use only double opt-in contacts and would like to have this limitation removed, reach out to our support team for further instructions.