Pipedrive Integration: Monday
monday.com is a project management tool that allows you to create streamlined workflows and improve alignment in teams. You can plan, track and manage your team's work all in one place.
You can use this integration for Pipedrive to connect your CRM and your project management tool and make Pipedrive's deals, contacts and activities part of your project management. Combining these two powerful tools will boost your productivity and save time.
- To set up the Monday integration with your Pipedrive account, go to the Pipedrive Marketplace, search for Monday and click on "Proceed to Install".
- You will be taken through an authorization flow, where Monday will ask for permission to access your Pipedrive data. Click "Allow and Install" to confirm the authorization.
- Once you get to the success screen, you will be prompted to go to your monday.com account.
Currently, the following Pipedrive fields are supported in the monday.com integration:
- Contact person
- Activity type
- Due date
Never lose track of your Pipedrive activity in your Monday board. Whether it's a phone call, email, meeting, or a new deal or contact entry in your Pipedrive account, everything will be automatically synced to your Monday account.
The Pipedrive integration will allow you to create automations based on the following:
- When a new organization is created, create an item in Monday.
- When a new activity is created, create an item in Monday.
- When a new person is created, create an item in Monday.
- When a new deal is created in this pipeline, create an item in Monday.
After selecting your automation, choose which data from your Pipedrive account will be mapped into each column in Monday.