Pipedrive integration: Zendesk
Zendesk is a customer service solution designed to help support, sales and customer success teams engage with their customers better.
The app offers a variety of products depending on your company needs. Pipedrive's integrates with Zendesk Support to help your salespeople determine who to contact and when. The integration also provides support agents with further information about their customers.
- To set up the Zendesk integration with your Pipedrive account, go to the Pipedrive Marketplace, search for Zendesk and click on "Install now".
- Choose which Pipedrive account you wish to connect to. Then, click "Allow and install".
- You will be directed to a new page. There, enter your Zendesk domain and click "Authenticate with Zendesk". You will be directed to a new page to grant Pipedrive access to your Zendesk account. Click "Allow".
- When the installation is successful, you will be directed to your Pipedrive account.
- To finish the installation, open the Zendesk Marketplace and search for the Pipedrive app. Once you open the listing, in the upper right corner click "Install".
- In the new window, choose which Zendesk account you wish to connect the app to and click "Install".
- If you are not logged in to your Zendesk account, you will be directed to a new page where you need to enter your credentials. Otherwise, you will be taken to the Zendesk Support apps page.
- Review Pipedrive app details and click "Install". Your account is now connected and verified by Pipedrive and Zendesk.
The Zendesk Support integration is a read-only integration. The conversations are synched by the person's email address and are visible under all three linked entities: deals, persons and organizations.
Upon installation, the Zendesk Support integration will be displayed as a section on the left side of your Detail View.
This section displays up to ten Zendesk tickets. The status of each Pipedrive ticket is displayed as it is in Zendesk Support. If you want to view the ticket itself, click on the "Subject" to be redirected to the ticket in Zendesk.
If there are no tickets linked to the contact, the integration will inform you about it.
The Pipedrive widget is available on the right-hand side within individual tickets.
In this widget, Zendesk users will be able to see:
- Deal title and status
- Deal value and its currency
- Deal creation date
To view the deal in Pipedrive, click on the deal title or the green button that says "See more in Pipedrive".
If there are no deals linked to the Zendesk contact, the widget will inform you about it.