If you’ve ever wanted to suggest Pipedrive to a friend who could use a more organized sales process in their workspace, the best way to do so is our Tell A Friend system! That way, you can help out your friends and receive some free Pipedrive time for doing so!
Note: The Tell A Friend feature is for introducing others to Pipedrive. If you want to add your coworkers to your own Pipedrive company account, you can do so by adding them as a user.
In order to access your company account’s Tell A Friend information, you can go to Settings > Tell a friend, or click on your portrait in the Pipedrive app and select 'Tell a friend'.
When you want to recommend Pipedrive, you have multiple ways of doing so, which can be found on the right side of the Tell A Friend page.
- Email: to tell people quickly, type their email address in the Invite friends by email area and click Send to provide them with an already-composed invitation email.
- Direct link: to send a direct link, simply copy the invitation link found there, and paste it wherever you would like to share that with your colleagues.
- Social media: to send along the message via Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, or LinkedIn, click the corresponding button. A new tab will open using your cached login credentials, with an already-composed message about Pipedrive, along with your link!
You can also select to add your Tell A Friend link to all of your outgoing email messages by clicking the Pipedrive email signature option found there.
To track the status of these Tell A Friend invitation emails, you can see the status of every invitation email you’ve sent at the bottom of the this page — from whether it was sent, if the invitee accepted it, and whether the invitee has started a Pipedrive subscription.
You will also receive an email from Pipedrive to let you know that your invitee started their own Pipedrive trial, and your invitee will also be reminded about their Tell A Friend invitation if they have not used it yet.
Just for being invited to try Pipedrive, the people you invite to Pipedrive will receive an extra two weeks on their trial period — a total of thirty days to see how Pipedrive works!
If your invitee begins a Pipedrive subscription, you will receive a credit for your Pipedrive account, based on the payment period chosen by the invitee.
- For an annual subscription, you will receive 10% of their first annual invoice as a credit.
- For a monthly subscription, you will receive 100% of their first monthly invoice as a credit.