With Pipedrive, you can use filters to create different types of reports regarding the deals, people, and organizations in your Pipedrive account.
You can even mix different item fields within a filter and make full use of the connections and custom fields you’ve already built in Pipedrive.
Which lists can I filter?
You can filter your Deals, Contacts, Activities, and Products. In business terms, you can create lists of, for example:
- Companies from Southeast region who you have open deals with in progress,
- All companies you’ve sold (or attempted to sell) a new line of products (Leadership Training) to this year,
- All people with whom a deal is in progress and have currently entered a specific stage (so you could send some extra information to them),
- VIP-category people in your database, with whom your salespeople have not been able to start any deals this year, and so on.
- All deals with no scheduled activities.
- All activities related to a specific organization.
Let's see how you get your hands on this enhanced customizing power:
- Open the list of items that you wish to filter, such as Deals, People, Organizations, or Activities.
- Click the Filter button — found at the top right corner — to open the Filter menu.
- Select Add new filter to create a new filter set.
- If desired, provide a name for the filter set in the Filter name field.
- Click Add condition to add a filtering condition — the criteria that you would like to search against.
- Define the Visibility of your filter — whether you would like to have other users see this saved filter.
- Click Save to display the filter results.
You can create two kinds of filtering conditions — ALL and ANY conditions — which can be combined to make a specific and effective filter.
- If you want the filtered list to match all of the conditions, add conditions under the Only show items that match ALL of these conditions form.
- If you want the filtered list to match at least one of the conditions, add conditions under the Only show items that match ANY of these conditions form.
Clearing out filters
To clear out any existing filters, switch over to Owners > Everyone under the filters button in the top right corner.