With Pipedrive, you can use filters to create different types of reports regarding the deals, people and organizations in your Pipedrive account.
You can even mix different item fields within a filter and make full use of the connections and custom fields you have already built in Pipedrive.
You can filter your deals, leads, contacts, activities and products. In business terms, you can create lists of, for example:
- Companies from the southeast region who you have open deals with in progress
- All companies you have sold (or attempted to sell) a new line of products (Leadership Training) to this year
- All people with whom a deal is in progress and have currently entered a specific stage (so you could send some extra information to them)
- VIP-category people in your database, with whom your salespeople have not been able to start any deals this year, and so on
- All deals with no scheduled activities
- All activities related to a specific organization
- All leads added more than three months ago
Let's see how you get your hands on this enhanced customizing power:
- Open the pipeline or list of items that you wish to filter, such as deals, leads, people, organizations, or activities.
- Click the "Filter" button – found at the top right corner – to open the filter menu.
- Select "Add new filter" to create a new filter set.
- If desired, provide a name for the filter set in the filter name field.
- Click "Add condition" to add a filtering condition – the criteria that you would like to search against.
- Define the visibility of your filter – whether you would like to have other users see this saved filter.
- Click "Save" to display the filter results.
You can create two kinds of filtering conditions – ALL and ANY conditions – which can be combined to make a specific and effective filter.
- If you want the filtered list to match all of the conditions, add conditions under the "Only show items that match ALL of these conditions" form.
- If you want the filtered list to match at least one of the conditions, add conditions under the "Only show items that match ANY of these conditions" form.
To clear out any existing filters, switch over to Owners > Everyone under the filters button in the top-right corner.