How can I have multiple pipelines?
- Go to the pipeline view and click on the pipeline dropdown.
- Click "+ New pipeline".
The pipeline is then added to your account and you can now start editing its stages. Once the stages are to your specification, hit "Save".
Using multiple pipelines can be quite useful in certain situations. For instance:
- You may be a company that offers different kinds of products that may need their own proprietary stages during the closure of a deal.
- Or you may have both a product as well as a service that you sell in your company. The service could easily have a longer pipeline.
- You may also want to track the delivery of sold items after they're won.
It is not suggested for:
- Categorizing your deals by location or industry type (or anything else) if the stages are the same. We suggest using custom fields instead.
- Separating deals by a salesperson. That is already done automatically by Pipedrive through the owner field.
In this way, you will have a chance to see the entire pipeline in one view, but you can also create filters to see any segment of the pipeline that you wish.