Zapier: Creating new Pipedrive deals from Mailchimp subscribers
If you want to add your new Pipedrive deals to your MailChimp, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your MailChimp account to Zapier, you must have an active MailChimp account and an active list. For more information on how to get started on MailChimp, including creating and managing a new list, you can start here. You can learn more about getting started with MailChimp on Zapier, here.
To link your MailChimp account to Pipedrive, you will need an active Pipedrive account. If you are looking to familiarize yourself with Pipedrive, check here. You can find out about getting started with Pipedrive on Zapier here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to create new Pipedrive Deals from MailChimp subscribers.
- Choose your MailChimp account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Select the mailing List you would like to use from the drop-down.
- Choose your Pipedrive account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Pipedrive account you will need to plug in your personal API token, found by going to Settings > Personal preference > API in your Pipedrive account.
- Craft the Title that you wish to use using fields from HubSpot.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, new MailChimp subscribers will be added to your Pipedrive as deals.
Note: If you ever want to change this Pipedrive and MailChimp integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
You can also check out all that's possible with Pipedrive on Zapier, and other ways to connect Pipedrive and MailChimp.