An easy way to make sure that you're not dropping the ball with your leads is by making sure you're emailing them as soon as they enter your pipeline. You can automate this with Pipedrive via Zapier.
That way, if a new lead comes into the stage of your choice in a pipeline, Zapier will automatically send them a welcome email via Gmail.
To see how to set this up, watch the video below and read our step-by-step guide below!
- Click on Make A Zap and choose Pipedrive as the Trigger app.
- Select New Deal in a Pipeline Stage as the actual trigger.
- Select the Pipedrive account you wish to use for this automation and click Save + continue.
- Choose the Pipeline and Stage that you would like to trigger the email, and click Continue.
- Select Gmail as the Action app, and select the Send Email action and click Save + continue.
- Choose the Gmail account you intend to send this automated email, and click Save + continue.
- In the To section, select the Person's email linked to the deal option from the dropdown.
- Make sure to fill out the Subject with the information of your choice. You can even use Dynamic fields to create personalized subject lines like "Welcome, [name]."
- Fill out the body of the email as you wish. Similar to the email subject, you can use dynamic fields to personalize the email. Click Continue to proceed.
- Preview how that email will look for the customer, and click Create & Continue and then Finish to save the information.