If you want to create Pipedrive deals from your HubSpot form submissions, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your HubSpot account to Zapier, you will need an active HubSpot account. For help getting started with HubSpot, start here. For more information about getting started with HubSpot on Zapier, go here.
To link your HubSpot account to Pipedrive, you will need an active Pipedrive account. If you are looking to familiarize yourself with Pipedrive, check here. You can find out about getting started with Pipedrive on Zapier here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to automatically create Pipedrive Deal from HubSpot Form Submission.
- Choose your HubSpot account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new HubSpot account, input your Hub ID in the pop-up window when prompted and click Authorize to allow Zapier access to your account.
- Select your HubSpot Form Name.
- Choose your Pipedrive account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Pipedrive account you will need to plug in your personal API token, found by going to Settings > Personal preference > API in your Pipedrive account.
- Craft the Title that you wish to use using fields from HubSpot.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied, your new HubSpot form submissions will create corresponding Pipedrive deals.
Note: If you ever want to change this Pipedrive and HubSpot integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.