With Pipedrive, you can use filters to create different types of reports regarding the deals, people, and organizations in your Pipedrive account.
You can even mix different item fields within a filter and make full use of the connections and custom fields you’ve already built in Pipedrive.
Which lists can I filter?
You can filter your Deals, Contacts, Activities, and Products. In business terms, you can create lists of, for example:
- Companies from Southeast region who you have open deals with in progress,
- All companies you’ve sold (or attempted to sell) a new line of products (Leadership Training) to this year,
- All people with whom a deal is in progress and have currently entered a specific stage (so you could send some extra information to them),
- VIP-category people in your database, with whom your salespeople have not been able to start any deals this year, and so on.
- All deals with no scheduled activities.
- All activities related to a specific organization.
Let's see how you get your hands on this enhanced customizing power:
- Open the list of items that you wish to filter, such as Deals, People, Organizations, or Activities.
- Click the Filter button — found at the top right corner — to open the Filter menu.
- Select Add new filter to create a new filter set.
- If desired, provide a name for the filter set in the Filter name field.
- Click Add condition to add a filtering condition — the criteria that you would like to search against.
- Define the Visibility of your filter — whether you would like to have other users see this saved filter.
- Click Save to display the filter results.
You can create two kinds of filtering conditions — ALL and ANY conditions — which can be combined to make a specific and effective filter.
- If you want the filtered list to match all of the conditions, add conditions under the Only show items that match ALL of these conditions form.
- If you want the filtered list to match at least one of the conditions, add conditions under the Only show items that match ANY of these conditions form.