We're currently updating our Knowledge Base to reflect the new navigation. If you have any questions, contact our support team or ask in the community.

Knowledge Base

Recording: Pipedrive and Leadfeeder

See Who Visited Your Website and Turbo-Charge Your Lead Generation Efforts in Pipedrive with Leadfeeder

Only 2% of website visitors provide contact information or chat with you while visiting your website. With Leadfeeder, you can discover the other 98% and see which companies visited your site and learn exactly what they were interested in. Paired with Pipedrive, this simple tool can massively increase your lead generation and enhance your follow-up process.

In this webinar, learn how to:

  • Get started (it's super simple!)
  • Uncover companies that visited your website that didn't leave any contact details
  • Automatically send those leads and additional information to Pipedrive
  • Set up the perfect process to follow up with your best leads in Pipedrive

Was this article helpful?

Questions?    Get in touch