Activities in Pipedrive represent any scheduled action on your part towards the closing of a deal. It can be a phone call, lunch meeting, or even a ritualistic fire-walk. Whatever it is, you can schedule it with a Person, Organization, or Deal in your Pipedrive account.
- Activities can be synced with Google Calendar.
- Pipedrive includes a Scheduler that will make planning your activities easy.
- Associating an Activity with a Deal will also associate that Activity with the Deal's assigned Person and/or Organization.
- In the the Pipeline View
- In the Detail View of any Deal, Person, or Organization
- In the List View of the Activities tab
Google Calendar sync
Activities in Pipedrive can be synced to Google Calendar. To learn how to sync to Google Calendar, click here.
The scheduler presents you with your entire day's agenda. This helps you to schedule your activities realistically, and prevents any overbooking or conflicts. The Scheduler also gives you easy ways to reschedule your current activities.
Use the arrows next to the date to move to the next day's agenda, or drag-and-drop your currently-selected Activity to move its due date.
Pipedrive comes with a basic set of activity types, but what if you need activities that are more specific to your company and its needs? Luckily, you can create custom activity types, with their own icon, to be able to make Pipedrive more specific to your business.
To create a new activity type in Pipedrive:
- Go to Settings > Company settings > Activity types. All your activities are listed in this screen.
- Click the Add activity type button to add a new activity type.
- Choose an icon and name for your new Activity type, and click Save.
Voila! A new activity type is up and running! You will also be able to see the new activity type in the Activities Statistics.