Note: This action is only available to Admin Users.
To pay for Pipedrive using PayPal, you will first require a PayPal account.
If you don't have a PayPal account, go to PayPal to sign up for free.
If you already have a PayPal account, follow the directions below:
- Go to Settings > Billing > Update.
- Confirm your intended subscription details, like your Pipedrive plan and chosen billing frequency.
- Under the 'Payment' area, select 'PayPal' and click Check out with PayPal.
- You will be directed to Pipedrive’s PayPal checkout in a new tab.
- Log in to your PayPal account, and select Agree and continue.
You will then be taken back to your billing details page in Pipedrive with a success message showing your selected plan and the date of first collection.
A preapproved payment will be created in your PayPal account for collection on a recurring subscription.