If you want to add data from your Google Sheets directly to your deals in Pipedrive, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need
Getting your accounts ready
To link your Google Sheets account to Pipedrive, you will need an active Pipedrive account. If you are looking to familiarize yourself with Pipedrive, check here. You can find out about getting started with Pipedrive on Zapier here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to save new rows in Google Sheets as new deals in Pipedrive.
- Choose your Google Sheets account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Choose the Spreadsheet and the Worksheet you wish to use.
- Choose your Pipedrive account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Pipedrive account you will need to plug in your personal API token, found by going to Settings > Personal preference > API in your Pipedrive account.
- Craft the Title that you wish to use using fields from Google Sheets. Select the Status of the deal.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now just test the Zap to make sure it works. If you're satisfied, then new data entered on your Google Sheets document will be added as new deals in your Pipedrive account.
Note: If you ever want to change this Pipedrive and Google Sheets integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
You can also check out all that's possible with Pipedrive on Zapier, and other ways to connect Pipedrive and Google Sheets.