When in the Web forms tab, any existing web form will have a Share button. Clicking on that share button will provide you with both the 'Link' and 'Code Snippet' for that unique Pipedrive web form.
For most sites, the provided code snippet can be pasted into the appropriate place within the source file of your website. In standard, open-source tools — like Wordpress — you can paste the code snippet into the body of your created page or post.
There are a few ways to share your signup form on a Wordpress site. The method you’ll use depends on whether you use WordPress.com or WordPress.org. WordPress.com is a hosted web platform, typically used to create blogs and small websites, while WordPress.org offers a customizable, self-hosted web platform for more advanced websites.
- If you Have a WordPress.com Site
Copy your form's URL from Pipedrive, and insert it as a link in your WordPress site's main navigation, sidebar, or footer. Visitors can click the link to go to the form and then return to your site when they're done.
- If you Have a WordPress.org Site
Paste the Pipedrive embedded form in any HTML-ready area of your site, like Posts and Pages, or in Text widgets.
To set up a code block for your Squarespace site, read through this provided information.
- When editing your web page, from the left menu click Add > More > HTML code.
- Press Enter code, and paste the embed code from Pipedrive.
- Remember to drag the code box to match your form size.
- When editing your webpage, drag the embed from the left menu to your webpage.
- On the embed code field, press Edit custom HTML.
- Copy the embed code from Pipedrive.