Note: This action is only available to Admin Users.
How to set up multiple pipelines
Note: Are you not sure what stages to set up? We have tips on setting up stages for your company's pipelines.
To add a new pipeline to your Pipedrive account:
- Go to the Pipeline View and click on the Pipeline Drop Down.
- Click + New Pipeline.
- Provide a name for the new pipeline in the upper left.
The pipeline is then added to your account; you can now start editing stages on the pipeline. Once the stages are to your specification, hit Save.
When should I use multiple pipelines?
Using multiple pipelines can be quite useful in certain situations. For instance:
- You may be a company that offers different kinds of products that may need their own proprietary stages during the closure of a deal.
- Or you may have both a product as well as a service that you sell in your company. The service could easily have a longer pipeline.
- You may also want to track delivery of the sold items after they're won.
It is not suggested for...
- categorizing your deals by location or industry type (or anything else) if the stages are the same — we suggest using custom fields instead.
- separating deals by salesperson — that is already done automatically by Pipedrive through the Owner field.
In this way, you will have a chance to see the entire pipeline in one view, but you can also create filters to see any segment of the pipeline that you wish.
It's not possible to get a combined view of all pipelines, even if the stage names are the same.
Within the Pipedrive database, those pipelines and stages are still separated.