Note: If you'd like to change your login email address or password, all this is easily managed in your Settings menu.
For security reasons, Pipedrive is unable to remotely change the email address associated with a Pipedrive account. But you can easily change your login email directly from your Settings.
- Navigate to Settings > Personal > Profile
- Click Edit next to the email address field
- Enter your new login email address
- Click Save
- Navigate to Settings > Personal > Change Password
- Enter your current password
- Then enter your new password twice for verification
- Click Change password
What happens if a user signed up for Pipedrive with the wrong email address? How can it be changed?
For security reasons, Pipedrive is unable to remotely change the email address associated with a Pipedrive account.
Fortunately, admin users are able to make those changes on their own:
- Navigate to Settings > Users
- Click the user that you want to edit. A new screen opens, where you can edit the user's name and email.
- Edit the email address.
- Click Save to save the new email address.
Note - If the email address you're trying to add has ever been used to sign up for a separate Pipedrive account, you will not be able to update their email address, for security reasons.
Instead, all you can do is add a new user with the email address you want to change, and then de-activate the older user.