Note: This action is only available to Admin Users.
How it works
When moving to Pipedrive from another CRM solution, you will want to be able to carry over all of your previous information seamlessly. In Pipedrive, we have a third-party partner — Import2 —that will handle all of the heavy lifting for you.
With a few clicks of the mouse, your data can be on its way over to Pipedrive, so you can work effectively.
Depending on the volume of data you are looking to bring over into Pipedrive, the amount of time until the migration is complete may vary.
We suggest allowing twenty-four hours and contacting Import2 if you run into any issues.
Note: Depending on your needs, you may wish to import a spreadsheet of your information instead. To learn how to do so, please click here.
Using the Import2 migration tool:
Before you start your import from Import2, it's important to make sure users and pipelines are already set up in your Pipedrive account. If the import is initiated before users are invited and pipelines are created, all of your data may end up owned by one user or in the same pipeline.
To start the import:
- Go to Tools and apps > Import data > From another software
- Find the name of your previous software, and click the Import button.
- You will be redirected to an Import2 page, which will ask for the login credentials for your previous software.
- Provide the login credentials for your previous software, and click Test connection to verify them for Import2.
- Click Start Import to begin the import process.
- An Import2 status page will appear, displaying the details and progress of your import.
You can currently migrate from any of the following software using Import2:
- Base CRM
- Capsule CRM
- MS Dynamics CRM
- NetSuite CRM
- Pipedrive (to import data from one Pipedrive company account into another company account)
- Pipeline Deals
- Redtail CRM
- Sage ACT!
- Sale Logix
- Sugar CRM
- Zoho CRM
Import2 information and resources
In the event of any issues with the import process, we suggest utilizing the information resources below to work towards a solution.
Any questions regard further specific information may be best answered directly by Import2.
- Import2 has a maximum import size of 100,000 records. For information about what constitutes a 'record', please click here.
- The Import2 import function is available to all company accounts — of both paid and trial status.
- Users may request (up to five) custom field mappings for free from Import2, but this can only be done after the initial import session has been resolved.
- Import2 supports multiple import sessions per Pipedrive account.
- For specific import customization questions, we suggest contacting Import2 for any specific details.
- Import2 offers the ability to monitor the status of your import.
- Import2 offers email support for any questions that arise during the import process.
- Import2 has answers to some general and Pipedrive-specific import questions.
- To schedule a call with one of Import2's data migration experts, click here.