When using the Calendar Sync feature in Pipedrive, you may run into some technical issues. It's recommended that you ensure your Calendar Sync feature is active before following the steps outlined in this article.
If activities aren't showing up...
- Check for any filters. In the List View under your Activities tab, check to see if there are any filters applied. To clear out any existing filters, switch over to Owners > Everyone under the filters button in the top right corner.
To clear out any activity type filters, click on ALL in the top left corner.
- Create a test activity in your third-party calendar provider and see if shows up in Pipedrive, and vice versa. Only new and updated activities will be synced over by the Calendar Sync feature, meaning any activities created before the sync has been initiated will not be synced over.
- Check the settings of your Calendar Sync. To do this you can go to Settings > Personal > Calendar sync. It is recommended to confirm that the correct calendar, sync type, and synced activity types are selected so that the correct information is transferred over to and from your third-party calendar provider.
- Clear the cache and cookies of your browser. To learn how to do this, click here.
- Disconnect and reconnect your Contact Sync. To do this, go to Settings > Personal > Calendar Sync, and click on the Stop syncing button. When reconnecting, click on Add New Account rather than Reconnect. This will require you to re-enter the credentials of your account and therefore reauthenticate your connection. You will then be given the window to set up your calendar sync with your preferred settings.
If your Calendar Sync is only syncing one-way...
- Check the settings of your Calendar Sync. To do this, go to Settings > Personal > Calendar Sync, and check the sync direction under Select sync type.
If activities are being duplicated...
- If duplicates are being created for all activities synced over from your third-party contact provider, disconnect your contact sync by going to Settings > Personal > Calendar Sync, clicking on the Stop sync button, and reach out to support by following the instructions here.
If you are still having issues with your calendar sync, reach out to Pipedrive support for further by following this link here.
Any ongoing incidents will be posted on the Pipedrive status page, which you can find here.